About Me

My photo
Terrigal, NSW, Australia
I have been a photographer for 20 years, travelling the world, meeting amazing interesting people and working with some fun, happy families and children. Beachcombing and photography have always been passions of mine. I love wandering along windswept beaches finding treasures that have been washed up on the shore. I am a professional photographer offering creative and candid images of people and places. My photographs tell a story and capture the essence of life. I offer child, family and adult portraiture along with documentary style images of community events, festivals and travel destinations. I hope you enjoy looking through my recent work :o) with love Melanie

Monday, January 24, 2011

Copacabana Nipper Carnival

Summer = Nippers. 
I love Nippers! The kids are so focussed and excited and so willing to compete and have fun in the sun and surf! I recently went along to the Nipper Carnival at Copa which was so colourful, yet the air was filled with nervous tension as the water was FREEZING and the competition was hot, with clubs competing from all along the Coast. Unfortunately our Club, Wamberal didn't go too well, but boy! they didn't give up.
Heres a story of the days events :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment