About Me

My photo
Terrigal, NSW, Australia
I have been a photographer for 20 years, travelling the world, meeting amazing interesting people and working with some fun, happy families and children. Beachcombing and photography have always been passions of mine. I love wandering along windswept beaches finding treasures that have been washed up on the shore. I am a professional photographer offering creative and candid images of people and places. My photographs tell a story and capture the essence of life. I offer child, family and adult portraiture along with documentary style images of community events, festivals and travel destinations. I hope you enjoy looking through my recent work :o) with love Melanie

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colours of Tasmania

Tasmania is severely under-rated!!! It has so many sides to it - lush rainforests, wild, harsh mountains, incredible caves with glow worms, penguins...  and incredible vibrant colours! The history of the place blew me away and I loved seeing my great great grandmothers grave in Launceston - very moving!
My favourite though were these rocks and the colours! Its like an artist has come and painted them and stained the sea blue and bleached the sand. Gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment