About Me

My photo
Terrigal, NSW, Australia
I have been a photographer for 20 years, travelling the world, meeting amazing interesting people and working with some fun, happy families and children. Beachcombing and photography have always been passions of mine. I love wandering along windswept beaches finding treasures that have been washed up on the shore. I am a professional photographer offering creative and candid images of people and places. My photographs tell a story and capture the essence of life. I offer child, family and adult portraiture along with documentary style images of community events, festivals and travel destinations. I hope you enjoy looking through my recent work :o) with love Melanie

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the beach

This morning I jumped out of bed at 5.30am, which is not usual at alll for me, so I grabbed the camera and strolled down to the beach. It made me think what a special place the beach really is. 

The surfers ride on the swell and the birds catch fish, people walk their dogs....Its a place to be alone, yet its also a meeting place and a place to feel like you belong to something bigger....its a place that makes you feel alive and happy. 
I hope you enjoy these pics and get a feeling for the bliss that I experienced :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment